ta-dah!

This is just to let you know that "magritte, second floor, left" was voted one of this week's five favorites on Moody Monday in the category "Weird".


previous | next

A shot of Poire Williams, Veird Blues with Miles Davis and Sonny Rollins on the CD-player. Time to celebrate.

... and, oh, I almost forgot: I am using this celebration photo as my entry for the new Moody Monday competition. This time the category is "Healthy".

... and, oh, I discovered just now: if you are watching this picture in the Moody Monday viewer and want to see what my blog really looks like, the only way to do so is, apparently, to leave the Moody Monday page completely and use my address: http://private-eye.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's Moody Monday? Where's your Magritte photo? :)

May 24, 2005 9:38 PM  
Blogger Peter Larsen said...

hi baris: you have to move the cursor over the text in order to see the links to moody monday and the magritte photo.

May 24, 2005 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home